Attorney Richard Wiest has been a member of the Law Firm of Williamson, Friedberg and Jones since 1984.
Founded in 1939, Williamson, Friedberg & Jones, LLC is Schuylkill County’s oldest and largest law firm. The Firm currently consists of 14 lawyers and a support staff of 30 people, with 550 years of combined legal experience among its practicing attorneys.
He is a Member of:
- The Schuylkill County Bar Association (Since 1984)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (Since 1984)
- California Bar Association (Since 1983)
Attorney Wiest is a graduate of the following:
- University of Denver, L.L.M. Taxation, 1983
- Southwestern University Law School, J.D., 1982
- Franklin & Marshall College, B.A., 1979